Instagram

Monday, February 10, 2014

temple series paintings: i love to see the temple.





I’ve had a focus in my work for a few years now on spaces, buildings and places that I’ve found happiness in. 
A few months ago I realized I wanted to do a painting of the LDS temple I was married in. I’d been looking for a painting (or a print rather) of that temple that fit my “style” aka “artistic preferences” but I was having quite a time of it. <<I’m really artistically picky, I admit it.>>  It dawned on me one day that I paint buildings… all the time. (duh) Why don’t I just do it myself? So I did. And it made me happy, and the painting makes me happy everyday. I love that my oldest boy points to it every time we come down the stairs and says"em-ple!". And I thought, maybe it would make other people happy too. 

So, I’ve decided to make my temples available to you.
>>In several formats to fit your “style” and your budget.
 
SLC temple original.

Bountiful temple original.
charcoal print on cream paper.
Bountiful temple giclee print.

St. Louis temple giclee print.

"transparent" SLC temple on 12x12 panel.

San Diego temple original.

"solid" SLC temple on 12x12 panel.

SLC temple giclee prints.
St. Louis temple original.

mounted panel example.
Bountiful temple original.


I truly do love to see the temple in my home. Everyday. Hope you do too. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Michelle! I gotta get the details together for my order!

    ReplyDelete